We're serving up a delicious Thanksgiving!
Join us on Sunday, October 7th for a Thanksgiving Buffet in Bogey's Grillhouse.
Served from 11:30 am - 4:00 pm by reservation.
- Potato, Lemon and Tarragon Salad
- Broccoli, Bacon and Cheddar Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Crisp Winter Green Salad with house made Dressings
- Classic Caesar Salad with Pancetta and Garlic Croutons
- Artisan Cheeses
- House Made Breads
- Grilled and Pickled Vegetables
- House sliced smoked and cured Meats
- House Made Maple Gravlox and chilled Seafood
- Hand carved, slow roasted Turkey and traditional Garnishes
- Prime Rib of Beef
- Baked Salmon Fillet in Lemon Dill Butter
- Maple and Cinnamon Glazed Ham
- White and Sweet Mashed Potatoes
- Medley of roasted Winter Vegetables
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Assorted Desserts
- Waffle Station with Berry Preserves and Whipped Cream
- Fresh Sliced Fruit
Served with Coffee, Tea or Soft Drink
Plus applicable taxes and gratuities.
PLATED 4 COURSE THANKSGIVING MEAL
Join us on Sunday, October 7th from 5 pm to close and Monday, October 8th from 12:00 noon to close in Bogey's Grillhouse.
Fresh Rolls & Dairy Butter
Butternut Squash Soup
Winter Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Roasted Turkey with all the Trimmings
Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Vegetables
Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream
Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake
Coffee or Tea
$23.95/adult, $11.95/child (3-10 yrs)
Prices subject to applicable taxes and gratuity.
For reservations, please contact Bogey's Grillhouse.